Spain's Viscofan 9-mth net profit falls
MADRID Oct 29 (Reuters) - Spanish sausage casing maker Viscofan said on Tuesday net profit fell 0.7 percent to 77.42 million euros ($106.60 million) in the first nine months of the year, compared with the same period in 2012, due to higher prices for raw materials.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory