Brazil shipbuilder OSX breaks lease contract with Batista's OGX
SAO PAULO Oct 29 (Reuters) - OSX Brasil SA, the shipbuilding unit of Eike Batista's unraveling industrial conglomerate, broke its leasing contract with Batista's oil company OGX SA due to non-payment on an FPSO production vessel that was under lease, OSX said in a filing Tuesday night.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel