Elizabeth Arden's profit falls 23 percent
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Beauty products company Elizabeth Arden Inc reported a 23 percent decline in quarterly profit, hurt by lower sales in North America and costs related to the repositioning of its Elizabeth Arden brand.
Net income fell to $1.7 million, or 6 cents per share, in the first quarter ended Sept. 30, from $2.2 million, or 7 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 22 cents per share.
Revenue fell 0.3 percent to $343.6 million.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials