Expedia posts flat quarterly profit
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Expedia, the online travel agency, on Wednesday reported a quarterly profit little changed as costs rose and it set aside more funds for income taxes.
Net income was $170.9 million, or $1.22 a diluted share, in the third quarter, compared with $171.5 million, or $1.20 a share, a year earlier.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead