Facebook third-quarter revenue jumps 60 percent
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 30 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc's revenue increased 60 percent to $2.02 billion in the third quarter.
The world's largest social network said it earned net income of $425 million, or 17 cents a share, in the three months ended Sept. 30, compared with a net loss $59 million, or 2 cents a share in the year-ago period.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound