Facebook third-quarter revenue jumps 60 percent
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 30 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc's revenue increased 60 percent to $2.02 billion in the third quarter.
The world's largest social network said it earned net income of $425 million, or 17 cents a share, in the three months ended Sept. 30, compared with a net loss $59 million, or 2 cents a share in the year-ago period.
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped