Facebook third-quarter revenue jumps 60 percent
SAN FRANCISCO Oct 30 (Reuters) - Facebook Inc's revenue increased 60 percent to $2.02 billion in the third quarter.
The world's largest social network said it earned net income of $425 million, or 17 cents a share, in the three months ended Sept. 30, compared with a net loss $59 million, or 2 cents a share in the year-ago period.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA