Chrysler U.S. fleet sales lowest since Fiat took control
DETROIT Oct 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC said that its fleet mix of total U.S. sales fell to 18 percent in the third quarter, down from 24 percent a year before and the lowest since parent Fiat SpA (FIA.MI> took control of the company in 2009.
Fleet sales are bulk purchases by businesses, government and rental car agencies, and are less profitable than retail sales, which are generally single-vehicle purchases by consumers.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Ukraine opposition rally keeps pressure on Yanukovich