HTC says to appeal UK court decision on Nokia patent case
HELSINKI Oct 30 (Reuters) - Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC said it would appeal a British court's judgment earlier on Wednesday that it had infringed on a patent belonging to rival Nokia.
"Naturally HTC is disappointed by the decision that the UK court has reached in this case and we will be seeking to appeal the finding immediately," an HTC spokesman said in an email.
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel presses Gaza offensive, kills eight in air strike: officials |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Ukraine threatens to retake territory from defiant rebels