HTC says to appeal UK court decision on Nokia patent case
HELSINKI Oct 30 (Reuters) - Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC said it would appeal a British court's judgment earlier on Wednesday that it had infringed on a patent belonging to rival Nokia.
"Naturally HTC is disappointed by the decision that the UK court has reached in this case and we will be seeking to appeal the finding immediately," an HTC spokesman said in an email.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute