HTC says to appeal UK court decision on Nokia patent case
HELSINKI Oct 30 (Reuters) - Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC said it would appeal a British court's judgment earlier on Wednesday that it had infringed on a patent belonging to rival Nokia.
"Naturally HTC is disappointed by the decision that the UK court has reached in this case and we will be seeking to appeal the finding immediately," an HTC spokesman said in an email.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea