HTC says to appeal UK court decision on Nokia patent case
HELSINKI Oct 30 (Reuters) - Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC said it would appeal a British court's judgment earlier on Wednesday that it had infringed on a patent belonging to rival Nokia.
"Naturally HTC is disappointed by the decision that the UK court has reached in this case and we will be seeking to appeal the finding immediately," an HTC spokesman said in an email.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ