Nasdaq says Nasdaq BX issues have been resolved
NEW YORK Oct 30 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq exchange said on Wednesday that Nasdaq BX issues have been resolved and that all systems are now operating normally.
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Ukraine opposition rally keeps pressure on Yanukovich