Mexico's peso slumps to session low after Fed statement
MEXICO CITY Oct 30 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso erased earlier gains and fell to a session low on Wednesday after the U.S. Federal Reserve extended support for its bond-buying program.
The peso fell to a low of 12.9950 against the dollar.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed