RPT-HTC says to appeal UK court decision on Nokia patent case
HELSINKI Oct 30 (Reuters) - Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC said it would appeal a British court's judgment earlier on Wednesday that it had infringed on a patent belonging to rival Nokia.
"Naturally HTC is disappointed by the decision that the UK court has reached in this case and we will be seeking to appeal the finding immediately," an HTC spokesman said in an email.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal