Petron to shut CDU for maintenance in Q1 next year -source
SINGAPORE Oct 30 (Reuters) - The Philippines' Petron Corp. will shut a crude distillation unit at its 180,000 barrels per day (bpd) refinery in Bataan for planned maintenance in the first quarter of next year, a source close to the matter said on Wednesday.
It will shut one of three crude distillation units for 14 to 20 days in either February or March, the source said.
The impact on fuel supplies is expected to be minimal as the refinery can ramp up production just before or after the maintenance as it is currently running below 80 percent, the source said. (Reporting by Jessica Jaganathan and Seng Li Peng; Editing by Tom Hogue)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |