India's Power Fin seeks to raise at least 1.5 bln rupees via sub debt - termsheet
MUMBAI Oct 30 (Reuters) - India's Power Finance Corp invited bids on Wednesday to raise at least 1.5 billion rupees ($24.43 million) through an issue of subordinate tier II bonds, a termsheet obtained by Reuters showed.
The firm has sought bids for coupon rates for its proposed 12-year bonds, as per the document.
The issue is scheduled to open and close on Nov.7. ($1 = 61.3900 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel