India's REC fixes coupon for bond sale; raises 28 bln rupees
MUMBAI Oct 30 (Reuters) - India's Rural Electrification Corp Ltd (REC) set the cut off for its five-year bond sale at 9.38 percent, three sources with direct knowledge of the deal said.
The firm has raised 28.8 billion rupees ($469.1 million) through the bond sale, the sources said.
The base size of the issue is 5 billion rupees, they said. ($1 = 61.3900 rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by Anand Basu)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media