SINGAPORE PRESS-MBS opens door for workers to join union-Straits Times
After two years of talks, Marina Bay Sands has agreed to open its doors for a union to offer membership to its workers.
The nod from the integrated resort was described as "a significant breakthrough" by the Attractions, Resorts and Entertainment Union, which had taken steps that could have forced the issue with the holding of a secret ballot among the workers.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official |
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea