Chipmaker Skyworks' quarterly revenue rises 13 pct
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Skyworks Solutions Inc's fourth-quarter revenue rose 13.3 percent, driven by higher demand for its radio frequency chips that connect smartphones and tablets to a telecom network.
Net income rose to $84.2 million, or 44 cents per share, in the quarter ended Sept. 27, from $61.6 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 64 cents per share.
Revenue rose to $477 million.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote