Chipmaker Skyworks' quarterly revenue rises 13 pct
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Skyworks Solutions Inc's fourth-quarter revenue rose 13.3 percent, driven by higher demand for its radio frequency chips that connect smartphones and tablets to a telecom network.
Net income rose to $84.2 million, or 44 cents per share, in the quarter ended Sept. 27, from $61.6 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 64 cents per share.
Revenue rose to $477 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |