Chipmaker Skyworks' quarterly revenue rises 13 pct
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Skyworks Solutions Inc's fourth-quarter revenue rose 13.3 percent, driven by higher demand for its radio frequency chips that connect smartphones and tablets to a telecom network.
Net income rose to $84.2 million, or 44 cents per share, in the quarter ended Sept. 27, from $61.6 million, or 32 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, the company earned 64 cents per share.
Revenue rose to $477 million.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap