CACI to focus on integrating Six3 acquisition for now: CEO
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. contractor CACI International Inc (CACI.N) will focus for the next six months to a year on integrating its $820 million acquisition of Six3 Systems Inc and deleveraging its balance sheet, the company's chief executive, Ken Asbury, told Reuters.
CACI will still watch for acquisitions in its core growth areas of cyber, business systems, health care systems and integrated security solutions, but any potential opportunity would have to be "pretty special," Asbury said.
"For the next six months to a year, we're going to concentrate very hard on delivering our balance sheet and integrating Six3," he said. "That being said ... if something in one of our high growth markets comes up, we will take a look. It would have to be pretty special, as Six3 was."
(Reporting by Andrea Shalal-Esa; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies