Connecticut says Obamacare data hub 'experiencing an outage'
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Connecticut's healthcare exchange "Access Health CT" said the U.S. government's Obamacare data hub was 'experiencing an outage' on Tuesday evening, the second time in three days.
"Access Health CT was informed by CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) that the Federal Data Services Hub is currently experiencing an outage," a statement from the state exchange said. A similar outage on Sunday also halted online enrollment on the federal Healthcare.gov website.
- Merkel says tightening Ukraine-Russian border is key to peace deal |
- China rejects U.S. criticism over jet encounter
- Protesters mark two weeks since police shooting in Ferguson, Missouri |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |