Connecticut says Obamacare data hub 'experiencing an outage'
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Connecticut's healthcare exchange "Access Health CT" said the U.S. government's Obamacare data hub was 'experiencing an outage' on Tuesday evening, the second time in three days.
"Access Health CT was informed by CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) that the Federal Data Services Hub is currently experiencing an outage," a statement from the state exchange said. A similar outage on Sunday also halted online enrollment on the federal Healthcare.gov website.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Haskell collapses in Texas court as details of Texas murder read
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities