White House: president has "complete confidence" in HHS's Sebelius
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE Oct 30 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama has full confidence in embattled Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, who told Congress on Thursday that she is responsible for the "debacle" of the roll out of the health care web site.
"The president has complete confidence in Secretary Sebelius," White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters traveling with the president.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |