Connecticut says U.S. Obamacare data hub 'experiencing an outage'
WASHINGTON Oct 29 (Reuters) - Connecticut's healthcare exchange "Access Health CT" said the U.S. government's Obamacare data hub was 'experiencing an outage' on Tuesday evening, the second time in three days.
"Access Health CT was informed by CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) that the Federal Data Services Hub is currently experiencing an outage," a statement from the state exchange said. A similar outage on Sunday also halted online enrollment on the federal Healthcare.gov website.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'