Visa profit falls 28 pct due to higher tax provision
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Visa Inc, the world's largest credit card company, reported a 28 percent fall in quarterly profit due to higher income tax provision.
Net income attributable to Visa fell to $1.19 billion, or $1.85 per Class A share, from $1.66 billion, or $2.47, a year earlier.
Total operating revenue rose 9 percent to $2.97 billion.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge