Patent licensing company Wi-Lan considering selling itself
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Canadian patent licensing company Wi-Lan Inc said it was exploring strategic options, including selling itself.
Options also being considered include changes to the company's dividend policy or other forms of return of capital to shareholders, buying or selling of assets, and joint ventures, Wi-Lan said in a statement.
The company has a market value of about $357 million.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’