Weak Finnish real estate market hits YIT's profit
HELSINKI Oct 30 (Reuters) - Finnish construction group YIT reported a weaker than expected third-quarter profit as economic uncertainty weighed on the real estate market.
YIT said its quarterly operating profit fell 29 percent from a year earlier to 37.4 million euros, compared with the average analyst forecast of 41 million euros in a Reuters poll.
The company lowered its full-year profit and sales forecasts in September, saying it expects sales and operating profit to be lower than in 2012. It reiterated this outlook on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Helsinki newsroom; Editing by David Cowell)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016