Agrium nitrogen plant shut down for repairs
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Agrium Inc , one of North America's largest producers of nitrogen fertilizer, said its nitrogen plant at Redwater, Alberta, was shut down on Oct. 15 due to a failed waste heat boiler and will undergo repairs until Nov. 20.
The reduced availability of ammonia, a form of nitrogen, from the plant will result in a lower operating rate for Redwater's phosphate plant, the company said on Thursday.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections