Telecom Argentina's net profit jumps 41 pct on higher sales
BUENOS AIRES Oct 31 (Reuters) - Telecom Argentina SA posted a 41 percent jump in third-quarter net profit to 886 million pesos ($153 million) on higher sales.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks