URGENT-Ariad suspends sales of blood cancer drug Iclusig
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc said it was suspending the sale of its blood cancer drug, Iclusig, barely two weeks after it stopped a late-stage trial of the drug due to safety concerns.
The decision was taken in response to a request by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday afternoon, Ariad said in a statement.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'