Audience revenue falls 15 percent
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Audio-chip maker Audience Inc reported a 15 percent fall in quarterly revenue, hurt by weak sales to smartphone makers.
Audience reported a loss of $2.3 million, or 11 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with a profit of $3.7 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell to $34.5 million from $40.8 million.
Audience makes chips that improve voice quality in mobile devices by filtering out background noise.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay over $50 billion in Yukos case
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Europe nervy as Russian assets hit by new sanctions talk
- Ukraine troops advance as experts renew attempt to reach crash site