Audience revenue falls 15 percent
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Audio-chip maker Audience Inc reported a 15 percent fall in quarterly revenue, hurt by weak sales to smartphone makers.
Audience reported a loss of $2.3 million, or 11 cents per share, in the third quarter, compared with a profit of $3.7 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell to $34.5 million from $40.8 million.
Audience makes chips that improve voice quality in mobile devices by filtering out background noise.
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |