BASF gets 71 pct stake in Verenium after takeover offer
FRANKFURT Oct 31 (Reuters) - BASF on Thursday said 71 percent of shareholders in enzyme manufacturer Verenium had accepted its $4 per share cash takeover offer.
Based on all outstanding shares and including all net financial liabilities, the enterprise value of Verenium would be approximately $62 million, BASF said.
BASF will start with the integration of Verenium in the first quarter of 2014.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |