BG Group Q3 earnings fall 4 pct
LONDON Oct 31 (Reuters) - International gas and oil producer BG Group posted a 4 percent fall in third quarter earnings primarily driven by its decision to cut production in the U.S. where gas prices have been low.
BG's earnings of $1.1 billion in the three months to the end of September were above analyst expectations of $944 million.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel