China Construction Bank buys Brazil's Bicbanco for 1.62 bln reais
SAO PAULO Oct 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's Banco Industrial e Comercial SA said in a filing Thursday it reached an agreement to sell 72 percent of its capital to China Construction Bank, which may delist the publicly traded Brazilian bank. (Reporting by Reese Ewing; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine