Bombardier profit falls as aircraft deliveries fall
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc reported a nearly 15 percent fall in third-quarter net profit due to lower aircraft deliveries and orders.
Net profit fell to $147 million, or 8 cents per share, in the quarter ended Sept. 30 from $172 million, or 9 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue dipped marginally to $4.1 billion.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data