Bombardier profit falls as aircraft deliveries fall
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc reported a nearly 15 percent fall in third-quarter net profit due to lower aircraft deliveries and orders.
Net profit fell to $147 million, or 8 cents per share, in the quarter ended Sept. 30 from $172 million, or 9 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue dipped marginally to $4.1 billion.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'