Bombardier profit falls as aircraft deliveries fall
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc reported a nearly 15 percent fall in third-quarter net profit due to lower aircraft deliveries and orders.
Net profit fell to $147 million, or 8 cents per share, in the quarter ended Sept. 30 from $172 million, or 9 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue dipped marginally to $4.1 billion.
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions
- Fighting complicates Ukraine crash probe, U.S., EU prepare Russia sanctions |