Polish BRE Bank sees 2013 net at 1.1-1.2 bln zlotys
WARSAW Oct 31 (Reuters) - Polish BRE Bank should report a net profit of between 1.1 and 1.2 billion zlotys ($363.3-$396.3 million) this year, its Chief Executive Cezary Stypulkowski said on Thursday.
Earlier this year, BRE, which is a unit of Germany's Commerzbank, said its net profit stood at 279 million zlotys in the third quarter, broadly in line with expectations. ($1 = 3.0281 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Pawel Sobczak; Writing by Karolina Slowikowska)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter