ConocoPhillips profit jumps as oil, natural gas prices rise
Oct 31 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips, the largest U.S. independent oil company, reported a 39 percent increase in quarterly profit, partly driven by higher oil and natural gas prices.
Net income rose to $2.5 billion, or $2 per share in the third quarter, from $1.8 billion, or $1.46 per share, a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data