Food packager Crown to buy Mivisa Envases for 1.2 bln euros
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Food packaging company Crown Holdings Inc said it will buy Spanish food-can producer Mivisa Envases for 1.2 billion euros ($1.65 billion) to expand in Spain.
Crown will buy Mivisa from investment funds managed by affiliates of The Blackstone Group LP, N+1 Mercapital and management, the company said in a statement.
Crown said it expects the deal to close in 2014.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking