Czech court rejects request for injunction to stop 4G auction-CTK
PRAGUE Oct 31 (Reuters) - A Czech court rejected an injunction request to stop an auction of radio spectrum for 4G high-speed mobile data networks, CTK news agency reported on Thursday, citing the chief of the telecommunications regulator.
Last month, Telefonica Czech Republic, a unit of Spain's Telefonica, filed a lawsuit challenging the auction, protesting against the regulator's plan to reserve some spectrum for a new operator and two other conditions.
The auction is due to start on Nov. 11. (Reporting by Jason Hovet, editing by Jan Lopatka)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted