Brazil's Embraer holds 2013 targets on strong 4th qtr outlook
SAO PAULO Oct 31 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA expects a strong fourth quarter to help the company meet its full-year targets for deliveries and operating margins, Chief Financial Officer Jose Antonio Filippo said on a Thursday conference call.
Embraer posted a 19 percent drop in profit on Thursday because it delivered smaller, less profitable aircraft, underlining questions about its profit margin targets.
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |