Brazil's Embraer holds 2013 targets on strong 4th qtr outlook
SAO PAULO Oct 31 (Reuters) - Brazilian planemaker Embraer SA expects a strong fourth quarter to help the company meet its full-year targets for deliveries and operating margins, Chief Financial Officer Jose Antonio Filippo said on a Thursday conference call.
Embraer posted a 19 percent drop in profit on Thursday because it delivered smaller, less profitable aircraft, underlining questions about its profit margin targets.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order