Brazilian planemaker Embraer's profit falls 10 percent
SAO PAULO Oct 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, said on Thursday that third-quarter earnings fell 10 percent from a year earlier to 118.7 million reais ($54 million), according to a securities filing.
Analysts on average had forecast a profit of $75 million in a Reuters survey published on Wednesday. Analysts gave their estimates in U.S. dollars, but Embraer initially reported earnings in Brazilian reais.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |