Brazilian planemaker Embraer's profit falls 10 percent
SAO PAULO Oct 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, said on Thursday that third-quarter earnings fell 10 percent from a year earlier to 118.7 million reais ($54 million), according to a securities filing.
Analysts on average had forecast a profit of $75 million in a Reuters survey published on Wednesday. Analysts gave their estimates in U.S. dollars, but Embraer initially reported earnings in Brazilian reais.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade