Brazilian planemaker Embraer's profit falls 10 percent
SAO PAULO Oct 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's Embraer SA , the world's third-largest commercial planemaker, said on Thursday that third-quarter earnings fell 10 percent from a year earlier to 118.7 million reais ($54 million), according to a securities filing.
Analysts on average had forecast a profit of $75 million in a Reuters survey published on Wednesday. Analysts gave their estimates in U.S. dollars, but Embraer initially reported earnings in Brazilian reais.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter