Ford Otosan Q3 net profit falls 45 percent
ISTANBUL Oct 31 (Reuters) - Turkish automaker Ford Otosan posted a net profit of 80.6 million lira ($40.4 million) in the third quarter, its results showed, down 45 percent from a year earlier and sharply below a poll forecast of 160.8 million lira.
The company, a partnership between Ford Motor Co and Turkey's Koc Holding, said sales rose 31 percent year-on-year in the same period to 2.595 billion lira.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East