New Issue-EDC prices $1.0 bln 2016 bond
Oct 31 (Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Thursday.
Borrower Export Development Canada (EDC)
Issue Amount $1.0 billion
Maturity Date December 15, 2016
Coupon 0.625 pct
Issue price 99.776
Reoffer price 99.776
Spread Minus 4 basis points
Underlying govt bond Mid-swaps
Payment Date November 07, 2013
Lead Manager(s) Goldman Sachs, HSBC, MIZ & RBC
Ratings Aaa (Moody's)
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 5
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |