Dubai Investments Q3 profit nearly doubles
DUBAI Oct 31 (Reuters) - Conglomerate Dubai Investments saw third-quarter profits nearly double on the back of higher rental income and an improvement in the fair value of its investments.
The company, in which sovereign fund Investment Corp of Dubai owns an 11.5 percent stake, posted a third-quarter profit attributable to equity owners of 161.1 million dirhams ($43.9 million) compared with 81.4 million dirhams for the year-ago period, it said in a bourse statement on Thursday.
Dubai Investments booked a gain of 26.1 million dirhams on fair valuation of investments against a loss of 4.5 million dirhams in the prior-year period.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image