General Atlantic hires Goldman Sachs to sell Amedes - sources
FRANKFURT Oct 31 (Reuters) - Investment firm General Atlantic has hired Goldman Sachs to sell German-based laboratory services company Amedes and is discussing offers up to 800 million euros, two sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Peers as well as other investment companies might be interested in the company, the sources said.
Goldman Sachs declined to comment, Amedes was not immediately available to comment.
Hamburg-based Amedes employs 2,600 employees at its 35 laboratories and has 150 hospitals as customers.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square