Invesco third-quarter profit rises 34 percent
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Asset manager Invesco Ltd said on Thursday its third-quarter profit rose 34.2 percent due to strong net inflows across a range of investments during the quarter.
The Atlanta-based money manager, which oversees the PowerShares line of exchange-traded funds, said net profit rose to $228.1 million, or 51 cents per share, from $170.6 million, or 38 cents per share, a year earlier.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |