Marathon Petroleum spent $75 mln on ethanol credits in Q4 -CEO
HOUSTON Oct 31 (Reuters) - Marathon Petroleum Corp spent $25 million per month, or a total of $75 million, on ethanol credits in the third quarter to comply with U.S. renewable fuel standards policy, Chief Executive Gary Heminger told analysts on Thursday.
The total bill was up from $60 million in the second quarter.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia