Marathon Petroleum spent $75 mln on ethanol credits in Q4 -CEO
HOUSTON Oct 31 (Reuters) - Marathon Petroleum Corp spent $25 million per month, or a total of $75 million, on ethanol credits in the third quarter to comply with U.S. renewable fuel standards policy, Chief Executive Gary Heminger told analysts on Thursday.
The total bill was up from $60 million in the second quarter.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead