CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends lower, led by weak golds
TORONTO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index fell on Thursday from two-year highs hit a day earlier, as gold stocks sank and some negative earnings surprises weighed. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially ended down 94.07 points, or 0.7 percent, at 13,361.26.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source