GSK Nigeria's 9-month pretax profit flat at 2.8 bln naira
LAGOS Oct 31 (Reuters) - GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria said on Thursday its nine month pretax profit was unchanged at 2.78 billion naira ($17.5 million), the same level it was last year.
Turnover at the local unit of Britain's biggest drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline grew to 21.33 billion naira during the nine months to Sept. 30, against 18.75 billion naira a year earlier, the company said. ($1 = 158.87 naira) (Reporting by Oludare Mayowa; editing by Joe Brock)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'