Fuel retailer Mobil Nigeria's 9-mth pretax profit jumps 54 pct
LAGOS Oct 31 (Reuters) - Fuel retailer Mobil Nigeria said on Thursday its nine-month pretax profit rose 53.87 percent to 3.77 billion naira ($23.73 million) from 2.45 billion a year earlier.
Revenue, however, fell to 58.73 billion naira during the nine months to Sept. 30 from 61.30 billion, the local unit of ExxonMobil said in a filing with the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls