RPT-Novo forecasts high single-digit 2014 growth
(Repeats to attach to Reuters alerts)
COPENHAGEN Oct 31 (Reuters) - Denmark's Novo Nordisk forecast high-single digit profit growth next year after reporting a 1.6 percent rise in operating profit in the third quarter, aided by strong sales of diabetes drug Victoza and modern insulins.
The world's biggest insulin producer kept its full-year guidance for this year unchanged.
Operating profit for the third quarter rose to 7.99 billion Danish crowns ($1.48 billion), compared with an average forecast for 8.19 billion crowns in a Reuters poll of analysts. ($1 = 5.4161 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Mette Fraende; Editing by David Cowell)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion