Banco Popular sees 8.6 pct fully loaded Basel III capital at end-2013
MADRID Oct 31 (Reuters) - Spanish lender Banco Popular on Thursday said it saw its core capital ratio reaching at least 8.6 percent at the end of 2013 under the Basel III fully loaded criteria.
In a presentation to analysts, the bank said this ratio would reach 11 percent if so-called deferred tax assets (DTAs)were included in the calculations. The Spanish government is close to adopting new rules on DTAs so that some of them can be counted toward core capital. (Reporting by Julien Toyer)
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software